- I am currently Interim Chair of the Florida International University Department of History and an active faculty affiliate of the Kimberly Green Latin American and Caribbean Center.
- I was President (2019-20) and Vice President (2017-19) of the Conference on Latin American History
- I belonged to La Patrona Collective which honors the memory of historian María Elena Martínez
Collaborations (all linked in menu under collaborations)
- Chacra Teaching Collective: A community of scholar-teachers of Latin America and the Caribbean responds to the pandemic with digital materials.
- Archivos: An Open Seminar: March 2018 meeting of La Patrona Collective. Contains readings, a photo collage and link to a video of the event.
- Participants reflections, along with others scholars, archivists and artists, featured in my guest-edited issue, “Documented: The Colonial Archive and the Future of the Americas,” Hemisphere: A Magazine of the Americas 27 (Winter 2018) publication of the FIU Kimberly Green Latin American & Caribbean Center.
- Domains: collaborative mapping project for teaching about jurisdictional complexity in colonial Spanish America. Our big plans to fill it in are taking a while to materialize, but in the meantime, check it out and tell us what you think!