- I’m Vice President/President Elect of the Conference on Latin American History
- Please check out the Florida International University Department of History and Kimberly Green Latin American and Caribbean Center websites to see news about my wonderful colleagues and students
- I belong to La Patrona Collective which honors the memory of María Elena Martínez
- I participated in a wonderful dialogue with other historians who’ve recently written on law in the journal Comparative Studies in Society and History
- My reflections on how Fidel Castro’s death and the 2016 presidential election are related in Miami appeared on the North American Conference on Latin America (NACLA) website in November, 2016
- I was delighted to be the keynote speaker at the 2016 Faculty Convocation at FIU. You can read the text of my remarks here, or watch a video here.